Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ah, Breath!

Even though today is quite hectic, I was able to sequester myself for 15 minutes of meditation.  I went through the chakras and felt much freer today than yesterday morning.  I also worked on breath and found that too to be an easier time.  The root and crown chakras were still harder than the others, but I felt more aware of them than yesterday.

I'm closing this post with a quote from "The Breathing Book: Vitality & Good Heath Through Essential Breath Work" by Donna Farhi
"First of all the twinkling stars vibrated, but remained motionless in space, then all the celestial globes were united into one series of movements ... Firmament and planets both disappeared, but the might breath which gives life to all things and in which all is bound up remained."  Vincent Van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment